Apostille Solutions

Embassy Legalizations (non-Hague Countries)

When a document is to be used in a foreign country, it may be necessary to have it legalized or authenticated by a Consulate or Embassy. This process is necessary for countries that are not members of the Hague/Apostille Convention. Documents are typically legalized by the Consulate or Embassy of the country where they will be submitted. Legalization (spelled legalisation in some countries) consists of a series of authentications starting with the notarization of your document(s) and ending with the Embassy's or Consulate’s validation of your document(s). 

Please call our office at (213) 400-7622 or book an appointment below. If you email a copy of your document to us first (front and back), we can verify if the document can be Legalized and provide a quote.

Legal Advice

It is unlawful for a California Notary to advise if you need any documents legalized or whether or not you will require an Apostille. Please contact the California Secretary of State or your attorney.

All Apostille and Authentication processing fees include all government fees and domestic return shipping to you via FedEx/UPS/DHL. Embassy/Consulate fees are extra and vary.

$180.00 per document

Contact Us

Get in Touch

If you prefer to schedule an appointment or obtain a quote online, you can visit our website and fill out our contact form. Simply provide us with your contact information and a brief description of your request, and one of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.